talkSPORT have exclusive live commentary of the contest as Whyte and Parker battle it out at the O2 Arena in London
Dillian Whyte and Joseph Parker are set to collide this weekend and it’s live on talkSPORT.
The Kiwi is still licking his wounds having had his WBO title snatched by Anthony Joshua, whilst Brixton-based Whyte is desperate to continue his recent revival.
Both fighters have lost to AJ, which remains the solitary defeat on each of their CVs.
And there’s plenty on the line, with the winner well in the hunt for another world title shot.
When is Whyte vs Parker?
The huge bout is set for Saturday, July 28.
Whyte is back at the familiar surroundings of the O2 Arena, where he took apart Lucas Browne in eye-catching fashion in March.
This will be Parker’s third-straight fight on British shores, having beaten Hughie Fury in Manchester before the Joshua defeat in Cardiff.
Expect the ring-walks around 10pm.
How can I listen to live commentary?
You can join us right here on talkSPORT for exclusive commentary of the fight and undercard.
Tune in from 7pm and enjoy a night of high-class boxing from the capital.
You can also listen via DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM, on the talkSPORT app, or through the following TV channels: Sky – Channel 0108, Virgin Media -Channel 927, Freeview – Channel 723, Freesat – Channel 731.
The bout is also being shown on pay-per-view TV via Sky Sports Box Office.
Who is on the undercard?
It’s not just the main event which whets the appetite.
Dereck Chisora, Conor Benn and Katie Taylor are all on the card and set to light up the O2.
‘Special K’ Brook was due to return to the arena where he lost his unbeaten record to Gennady Golovkin in 2016, but the Sheffield star has pulled out of a match-up with Brandon Cook with injury.
Here’s how the night is shaping up:
- Dillian Whyte vs Joseph Parker (12 rounds, Heavyweight)
- Dereck Chisora vs Carlos Takam (10 rounds, Heavyweight)
- Katie Taylor vs Kimberley Connor (10 rounds, Women’s WBA & IBF Lightweight titles)
- Nick Web v Dave Allen (12 rounds, Heavyweight)
- Joshua Buatsi vs TBA (10 rounds, Light-Heavyweight)
- Conor Benn vs Cedric Peynaud II (10 rounds, Welterweight)
- Anthony Fowler vs Craig O’Brien (8 rounds, Super-Welterweight)
- Frank Buglioni vs Emmanuel Feuzeu (8 rounds, Light-Heavyweight)
CAN’T FAZE ME
Joseph Parker ready for Dillian Whyte mind games in build up to crunch clash
Whyte vs Parker tale of the tape: How the fighters shape up ahead of showdown
Joseph Parker promises to KO Dillian Whyte quicker than Anthony Joshua did
Tony Bellew gives his prediction for Dillian Whyte v Joseph Parker
Tony Bellew: 'I’ll chin Oleksandr Usyk, but it’ll be my last fight ever'
Tyson Fury teases possibility of incredible superfight
What is the fight week schedule?
- Wednesday, July 25: Public Workout, 5pm at Westfield Stratford
- Thursday, July 26: Final Press Conference, Media Only
- Friday, July 27: Weigh-In, 1pm at Spitalfields Market
Tune into talkSPORT for exclusive LIVE commentary of Whyte vs Parker from the O2 on Saturday, July 28.