England are firmly in control of the third Test against South Africa, but rain may yet keep them from sealing a crucial victory.
The tourists declared on 499 for nine in Port Elizabeth on Friday, as Ollie Pope hit a maiden Test century while Ben Stokes continued his stunning form with a ton of his own.
South Africa then lost two wickets to end the day on 60 for two, with England well on the way to taking a series lead if the weather allows them to take 20 wickets.
We’ll have full live and exclusive coverage of day three on talkSPORT 2.
England legend Kevin Pietersen is part of our stellar commentary line-up and is joined on our team in South Africa by former teammate Matt Prior, with the pair having kissed and made up following their fall-out in the wake of Pietersen’s axing from the England team in 2014.
South Africa vs England: How to listen
Every match of the tour will be live on the talkSPORT network and you can catch exclusive commentary of the third Test on talkSPORT 2.
Coverage of day three begins at 7am UK time, with the action starting at 8am.
You can listen to all the action by clicking here or clicking the radio player below.
You can also listen through the talkSPORT app, on DAB and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
South Africa vs England: Tour dates
- December 26-30, 1st Test, Centurion – South Africa won by 107 runs
- January 3-7, 2nd Test, Cape Town (08:30 GMT start) – England won by 189 runs
- January 16-20, 3rd Test, Port Elizabeth (08:00 GMT)
- January 24-28, 4th Test, Johannesburg (08:00 GMT)
- January 31, v SA Invitation XI, Paarl (08:00 GMT)
- February 1, v South Africa A, Paarl (08:00 GMT)
- February 4, 1st ODI, Cape Town (d/n) (11:00 GMT)
- February 7, 2nd ODI, Durban (d/n) (11:00 GMT)
- February 9, 3rd ODI, Johannesburg (08:00 GMT)
- February 12, 1st Twenty20 international, East London (d/n) (16:00 GMT)
- February 14, 2nd Twenty20 international, Durban (d/n) (16:00 GMT)
- February 16, 3rd Twenty20 international, Centurion (12:30 GMT)